Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Check equipment before starting to work and get the raw material needed
- Set up the coating machine according to batch record parameters
- Feed the equipment with the corresponding amount of product according to the batch record
- Prepare the Shellac solution according to the batch record and fill out the Shellac report
- Give the final coating to the tablets when required as per batch record
- Handle the Shellac report to the manager to analyze it and determine the priorities
- Keep the working area clean
- High School Degree
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Knowledge and experience using the Coating Vector machines
- Ability to follow instructions
- Basic math skills
- Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish)
Other: Must be able to work night shift Monday–Thursday.
Fast pace. Requires frequent standing, bending, lifting and moving 10 kilogram boxes. Ability to use ladders.
Typical Work Conditions:
- Person will be subject to food and nutritional bulk ingredients, which may affect the respiratory system or the skin, including an environment subject to odors, dust or airborne allergens.
- Person will be working in a dry and low moisture environment
- Person will be exposed to normal work hazards, including a variety of physical conditions such as a proximity to moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to noise.
- Life Insurance
- STD- LTD
- Critical Illness