Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Setup the machines according to batch record parameters
- Verify that has all the items necessary for production
- Visually verify that the ingredients are in conformance with standards
- Feed the equipment with amount of product according to batch record
- Must know how to start machines to mix or blend ingredients; then allow them to mix for specified times as per the batch record
- Feed the machines following safety standards
- Organization and cleanliness of rooms; performs A and B type cleaning
- Follow all safety rules when moving materials
- Follow GMPs when performing the process
- Follow all SOPs related to the area assigned
- High School Degree
- Forklift certification (a plus)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift and handle heavy material using equipment
Other: Must be able to work night shift Monday–Thursday.
Requires frequent standing and bending. Lifting up to 25 kg (55 Ibs). Push or roll with assistance 50- to 100 kg drums with powder. Ability to use ladders.
Typical Work Conditions:
- Person will be subject to food and nutritional bulk ingredients, which may affect the respiratory system or the skin, including an environment subject to odors, dust or airborne allergens.
- Person will be working in a dry and low moisture environment.
- Person will be exposed to normal work hazards, including a variety of physical conditions such as a proximity to moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to noise.
- Life Insurance
- STD- LTD
- Critical Illness